At SAI, we have developed a well-organized and structured Training and Placement Department that enables the students to become futuristic professionals. We provide 100% placement assistance to our students and provide comprehensive grooming by nurturing individual skill-sets.
It is a well-recognized and acknowledged fact that there is a mismatch between the current pattern of education and the components required by the industry. To overcome this mismatch and to ensure that the students are able to secure employment and become responsible citizens, training activities are initiated to cater to the needs of students of different courses and streams.
The training methodology so adopted creates step by step environment for all round development of skills and knowledge of the students. We help the students to clarify their educational & career goals as well as acquire employment-seeking skills & ultimately attain desired employment.
- Students who are eligible for any placement drive will have to give his/her consent before attending the same to the concerned coordinator, failing which the candidate will be marked absent for the particular drive.
- Student who fails to attend the placement drive, whether on or off campus subsequent to his/her consent for attending the same will be debarred.
- Each student will be given maximum attempts in campus placement drives.
- Student, once selected will not be allowed further in any placement drive until and unless there is a rise of 30% in the annual package offered.
- Students should come in formal dress along with hard copies of the following:
- Updated resume.
- Hall ticket if applicable.
- Passport size photographs.
- Photostat of relevant documents duly attested.
- The students should maintain punctuality for all events.
- All the queries regarding placement drives etc will be handled by the coordinators (List will be displayed along with contact numbers).
- Guest Lectures & Industrial Visits for Students.