Finance is a field that deals with the study of investments. Which includes the dynamics of assets and liabilities over time under conditions of different degrees of uncertainty and risk. Finance can also be defined as the science of money management. A key point in finance is the time value of money, which states that purchasing power of one unit of currency can vary over time. Finance aims to price assets based on their risk level and their expected rate of return. Finance can be broken into three different sub-categories: public finance, corporate finance and personal finance.
Questions in personal finance revolve around:
- Protection against unforeseen personal events, as well as events in the wider economies
- Transference of family across generations (bequests and inheritance)
- Effects of tax policies (tax subsidies and/or penalties) on management of personal finances
- Effects of credit on individual financial standing
- Development of a savings plan or financing for large purchases (auto, education, home)
|Eligibility||Graduation in any discipline with min 50% marks.|